Black Friday Done Better
I think we are all feeling a little FOMO during the Black Friday shopping spree with retailers offering sales left and right. We're making a stand and we hope you'll stand alongside us.
We carefully shortlisted seven incredible charities and we're going to give 50% of every sale to the organisation of your choice for the next 48 hours. Our prices will remain unchanged but with every bikini you purchase, you will donate half of it to the cause of your choice. You can select the charity at the checkout and 'Voila'... make some real difference with every dollar you spend.
- The Royal Flying Doctor Service is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.69 million square kilometres across Australia.
- Red Cross Relief Fund supports people around the world through an emergency, disaster or trauma. They are currently heavily involved in supporting bushfire-affected communities across Australia.
- Take 3 For The Sea are on the mission to conserve the environment and protect wildlife from the impacts of plastic pollution and waste by leading a movement of people connected to the planet.
- Mission Australia help people across Australia to find safe and affordable housing, support disadvantaged children and families, empower troubled young people, assist people with mental illness and disability.
- A21 Campaign believe in a world without slavery. Thy operate in 14 locations across the globe with each office operations ranging from reducing vulnerability in refugee camps to protecting and caring for modern day slavery survivors.
- World Vision goes where the need is greatest to help the most vulnerable children around the world. They're dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
- WIRES rescue and care for more native animals, provide more wildlife information and education to the community, to protect and preserve native animals of Australia.
Click here to get your bikini. Let do this!
Em and Olly xx
*starts 28th November 8PM AEDT ends 30th November 11.59PM AEDT.